Research shows that normal memory problems can begin as early as age 27. And while such minor forgetful moments certainly don’t signify cognitive decline, everyone could still use a boost in cognitive performance! In addition to keeping stress at bay, working out and engaging your brain regularly, simply eating certain foods can actually boost mental performance. Add these six foods (including dark chocolate!) to your weekly or daily diets. Read more at America’s Eating Strategist.
- @reddbar Looking for contact info - can you help? Thanks! 4 months ago
- @RXBAR thank you! 5 months ago
- @RXBAR looking for a contact regarding marketing/promotional opportunities - can you pass on an email address? Thanks! 5 months ago
- @lexiorlauren depending on practice schedule I'd be down to play again! Can I bring some @PBRawr girls?! 5 months ago
- @RiseBar thank you! 6 months ago
TagsAlcohol Antioxidants Appetizer Avocado Beer Breakfast Cherries Chicken Chocolate Cravings Curry Dietitians diets Dressing Eating Habits Ethnic Cuisine Fiber French Fries Fruits Functional Nutrition Gluten Free Glycemic Index Green Tea Health Food Healthy Fats Healthy Swaps Herbs Holidays Hummus Hunger Junk Food Low-Carb Lunch Lycopene Meatless Monday Metabolism Mindful Mindful Eating Mistakes Myths Nutrient-Dense Nutrient Density Nutrients Nutritionists Nuts Omega-3 Pasta Pizza Portion Size Portion Sizes Processed Foods Protein Quinoa Salad Salads Sauce Seasonal Snacks Spices Substitutes Substitutions Sugar Summer Superfoods Swaps Thai Vegan Vegetables Vegetarian Vitamins Weight Gain Whole Foods Whole Grains Whole Wheat Yogurt
See What’s New
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.