Research shows that normal memory problems can begin as early as age 27. And while such minor forgetful moments certainly don’t signify cognitive decline, everyone could still use a boost in cognitive performance! In addition to keeping stress at bay, working out and engaging your brain regularly, simply eating certain foods can actually boost mental performance. Add these six foods (including dark chocolate!) to your weekly or daily diets. Read more at America’s Eating Strategist.
- @traffic_ulti @shhultimate Okay what about pizza?! Pls and thank you 3 weeks ago
- hey @revolverult I designed your new logo https://t.co/OTC4XVP6KZ 1 month ago
- @traffic_ulti @shhultimate Eh thanks! 🤙🤙🤙 1 month ago
- @traffic_ulti @shhultimate heading to Vancouver and need to know where the best brunch, breakfast sandwich, and coffee is! Pls advise 1 month ago
- @reddbar Looking for contact info - can you help? Thanks! 5 months ago
TagsAlcohol Antioxidants Appetizer Avocado Beer Breakfast Cherries Chicken Chocolate Cravings Curry Dietitians diets Dressing Eating Habits Ethnic Cuisine Fiber French Fries Fruits Functional Nutrition Gluten Free Glycemic Index Green Tea Health Food Healthy Fats Healthy Swaps Herbs Holidays Hummus Hunger Junk Food Low-Carb Lunch Lycopene Meatless Monday Metabolism Mindful Mindful Eating Mistakes Myths Nutrient-Dense Nutrient Density Nutrients Nutritionists Nuts Omega-3 Pasta Pizza Portion Size Portion Sizes Processed Foods Protein Quinoa Salad Salads Sauce Seasonal Snacks Spices Substitutes Substitutions Sugar Summer Superfoods Swaps Thai Vegan Vegetables Vegetarian Vitamins Weight Gain Whole Foods Whole Grains Whole Wheat Yogurt
See What’s New
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.