When you dine out, sometimes you just want to hit a new Thai restaurant, or the tried-and-true burger joint, or the Italian eatery right down the street – instead of that organic, raw, macrobiotic restaurant that is undeniably healthy. Eating out is a treat, and it can (and should) be a part of a healthy diet. Follow this “stoplight” cheat sheet to learn how to order yummy food without breaking the calorie or trans fat bank. The red light means stop: this dish is one of the least healthy in the restaurant, and you can probably find a healthier but equally tasty meal. The yellow light means approach with caution: this isn’t the healthiest choice on the menu, but you can splurge on it from time to time. And of course, the green light means go right ahead: this dish is balanced with protein, vegetables, and whole grain carbs (and it’s more filling than a cup of soup or a bowl of edamame!).
- @OxfamAmerica season’s bleatings 3 days ago
- Thanks for the eye-opening data, @Goose00Helton and @whoop! twitter.com/ulti_world/sta… 3 weeks ago
- @traffic_ulti @shhultimate Okay what about pizza?! Pls and thank you 3 months ago
- hey @revolverult I designed your new logo https://t.co/OTC4XVP6KZ 3 months ago
- @traffic_ulti @shhultimate Eh thanks! 🤙🤙🤙 3 months ago
TagsAlcohol Antioxidants Appetizer Avocado Beer Breakfast Cherries Chicken Chocolate Cravings Curry Dietitians diets Dressing Eating Habits Ethnic Cuisine Fiber French Fries Fruits Functional Nutrition Gluten Free Glycemic Index Green Tea Health Food Healthy Fats Healthy Swaps Herbs Holidays Hummus Hunger Junk Food Low-Carb Lunch Lycopene Meatless Monday Metabolism Mindful Mindful Eating Mistakes Myths Nutrient-Dense Nutrient Density Nutrients Nutritionists Nuts Omega-3 Pasta Pizza Portion Size Portion Sizes Processed Foods Protein Quinoa Salad Salads Sauce Seasonal Snacks Spices Substitutes Substitutions Sugar Summer Superfoods Swaps Thai Vegan Vegetables Vegetarian Vitamins Weight Gain Whole Foods Whole Grains Whole Wheat Yogurt
See What’s New
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.