Happy Holidays from ThreeApplesADay! Make your holidays healthier this year by switching out notoriously fattening foods (green bean casserole, pecan pie, unidentifiable canapes) for healthier versions (roasted brussels sprouts, pumpkin pie, and two- and three-ingredient canapes). Check out my article at Food Logs and Feedback to see how and why to choose these swaps!
- @traffic_ulti @shhultimate Okay what about pizza?! Pls and thank you 3 weeks ago
- hey @revolverult I designed your new logo https://t.co/OTC4XVP6KZ 1 month ago
- @traffic_ulti @shhultimate Eh thanks! 🤙🤙🤙 1 month ago
- @traffic_ulti @shhultimate heading to Vancouver and need to know where the best brunch, breakfast sandwich, and coffee is! Pls advise 1 month ago
- @reddbar Looking for contact info - can you help? Thanks! 5 months ago
TagsAlcohol Antioxidants Appetizer Avocado Beer Breakfast Cherries Chicken Chocolate Cravings Curry Dietitians diets Dressing Eating Habits Ethnic Cuisine Fiber French Fries Fruits Functional Nutrition Gluten Free Glycemic Index Green Tea Health Food Healthy Fats Healthy Swaps Herbs Holidays Hummus Hunger Junk Food Low-Carb Lunch Lycopene Meatless Monday Metabolism Mindful Mindful Eating Mistakes Myths Nutrient-Dense Nutrient Density Nutrients Nutritionists Nuts Omega-3 Pasta Pizza Portion Size Portion Sizes Processed Foods Protein Quinoa Salad Salads Sauce Seasonal Snacks Spices Substitutes Substitutions Sugar Summer Superfoods Swaps Thai Vegan Vegetables Vegetarian Vitamins Weight Gain Whole Foods Whole Grains Whole Wheat Yogurt
See What’s New
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.